Find Nutritional Help for Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome
aka "Adrenal Burnout"
Classic signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue syndrome include:
- Fatigue and weakness, especially in the morning and afternoon
- A suppressed immune system
- Increased allergies
- Muscle and bone loss and muscular weakness
- Cravings for foods high in salt, sugar or fat
- Hormonal imbalance
- Skin problems
- Autoimmune disorders
- Increased PMS or menopausal symptoms
- Low sex drive
- Lightheadedness when getting up from sitting or lying down
- Decreased ability to handle stress
- Trouble waking up in the morning, despite a full night’s sleep
- Poor memory
Medical doctors merely treat the symptoms as if they [the symptoms] were the problem. We look to the CAUSE and we help by supporting the tired adrenal glands with restorative whole food nutrition as part of our HEALTH IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM. We support ALL of your glands and organ systems in this way.
STRESS CAN BE A KILLER!
It’s not just the stress you had this morning, that you had yesterday, or even last month . . . it’s the stress that you have had since you’ve been on the planet. Stress is cumulative!
CLICK HERE to view a PDF illustrating the factors associated with Adrenal Burnout.
Take the Stress Test
[Check off the statements that apply to you]
- -Are you generally dissatisfied with your occupation or job? Or your current status . . . employed, unemployed, household engineer?
- - Do you exercise less than twice a week on a routine basis?
- - Is there conflict, upset or disappointment in a close personal relationship? [spouse, child, parent, friend, co-worker]
- - Do you take medications including aspirin, tylenol, tranquilizers, or antacids more than two times per month?
- - Do you have financial issues that often worry you?
- - Have you married, had a baby, moved, started a new job, or had a promotion in the past year?
- - Have you ever been in an auto accident, or had a bad fall?
- - Have you suffered a significant loss in the past year? . . . job, money, divorce, death of a loved one? [make 2 or 3 checks for a death or divorce]
- - Do you experience headaches, or pain in your neck, back, arms or legs more than twice per month?
- - Do you feel that you are generally a tense or nervous person?
- - Do you commute more than twenty minutes each way to work or school?
- - Do you feel that you get too little sleep or rest, due to not enough time or difficulty sleeping well?
- - Do you already have high blood pressure, low blood pressure, heart disease, ulcers, colitis, or other stress related conditions?
- - Were you born?
If you have six checks or more you are experiencing the detrimental effects of STRESS on your body, and there is a probability of even greater problems with age. More than ten checks indicates that you are at high risk.